Sunday 25 January 2015

Toyin lawani was pregnant for a younger man look the pics

"I was so scared to let the world know I was pregnant for a younger man" Toyin Lawani shares moving story

She shared this on instagram this afternoon

I remember when I got pregnant I was so scared to let the world know, No 1 had a clue until they saw me on the runway at Africa fashion week London,was almost 8months then,I used to worry Alot abt what people would say if i had a baby for someone younger, My Boo would Beg me endlessly and say my love care not I'm by your side, His parents where so Amazing and supportive,i was so shocked cause I didn't expect that kind of love and support, I almost didn't want to go through with it, severally I would change my mind,I will sit in d hospital thinking endlessly should I or should I not.

No comments:

Post a Comment